|designed by SST Students|
Systems comprise several components that interact to achieve equilibrium.
Global Citizenship Programme
As citizens of a global system, we share a collective responsibility to work towards mutual respect and harmony.
What responsibilities do I have as a global citizen to people within and outside the borders of my country?
How can I fulfill the responsibilities of global citizenship?
The GCP is designed to
prepare students for a global future shaped with the attributes that will allow them to take advantage of the myriad of opportunities abroad, while remaining connected and emotionally rooted to Singapore.
- a platform for students to develop an understanding of Singapore’s relationship with Brunei
- a meaningful opportunity for students to explore, appreciate and understand the culture and language of the people in Brunei
- an opportunity to experience what school life is like as a student in Brunei
- an opportunity to forge friendships and build ties with students in Brunei
- Acquiring Knowledge
- Students develop interest in and take stewardship of local and global issues
- Students understand Singapore’s relationships with ASEAN, ASIA and the rest of the world
- Building Competencies
- Equip students with 21st century skills
- Promote self-awareness, self-management and responsible decision- making in students
- Cultivating Character
- Students embrace diversity and cultivate respect for all people
- Students act upon ideas for the improvement of their society and the wider world